• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help with starting a website for selling books.

60 posts in this topic

AFTER LIFE

After Life is a great name for two reasons: it ties in with the concept of Resurrection which I assume is significant to you, and it begins with the letter A so it will be one of the first names viewed in any alphabetical listing such as the Yellow Pages (remember those?)

Saved by Comics!

If you knew me. You would know there is a serious ring of truth in that statement.

The other meaning that makes it twice as good is the fact that the only reason that the books aren't currently residing in a landfill is because they were "saved by" a collector so they too had undergone a resurection because they were judged good ( and bad books did not)

Saved by Comics!

If you knew me. You would know there is a serious ring of truth in that statement.

The other meaning that makes it twice as good is the fact that the only reason that the books aren't currently residing in a landfill is because they were "saved by" a collector so they too had undergone a resurection because they were judged good ( and bad books did not)

Thats pretty good (thumbs u I came up with a name, but have to make sure it isnt used already. The reason I call myself The Resurrection is because I quit the life I was leading and started over. (thumbs u

Saved by Comics!

Thats pretty good (thumbs u I came up with a name, but have to make sure it isnt used already. The reason I call myself The Resurrection is because I quit the life I was leading and started over. (thumbs u

Rehab Comics :baiting:

I went with OSCommerce.

I was able to make my site and my wifes ( shameless plug - www.SiestaLane.com ) with my limited HTML experience. Thier help forums are pretty good as well.

And if anyone is interested in trading banners, send me a PM :wishluck:

OSCommerce is free too correct?

Resurrection Comics

It sounds like everything would be restored :P

i would love to see a photoshopped logo with xactos and sharpies :wishluck:

Send me your hulks and I will show you what restored books look like :baiting:

:sumo:

Pat,

I had a ProStores website about a year ago that I tried....they promote it through eBay. The setup procedure isn't that difficult and the monthly cost is pretty cheap. The problem I had was knowing how to get traffic to the website. At the time I don't believe eBay allowed promotion through your eBay listings. That might have changed since then.

Mike

On all scans of your comics put in the watermark for you web site. EG.

Scan property of RESURRECTIONCOMICS.COM