• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help on Comiclink bidding process?

5 posts in this topic

A couple of questions for comiclink users:

1. Let's say I place 3 bids and check out. While waiting a few days to see if my bids

are accepted, I place a few more bids. This is a new order, so I get charged a separate

shipping fee.

Now let's say three of my bids (from both sessions) are accepted. Will they

ship together, or must each separate checkout order ship separately?

2. Let's say I keep placing bids here and there while waiting for others to be accepted.

At what point, once some of my bids are accepted, do I get a shipment? Again, is it

on a order by order basis with no combined shipping?

For the experienced comiclink user, what is the smartest way to go about placing bids

to avoid getting hosed by fees?

Thanks for any insight!

CL usually combines all unshipped orders and sends them out at once.

I know that they make you go through checkout each time but they will combine shipping.

If you're paying via credit card, they won't charge it until the books are shipped.

Doesn't it state in thew checkout process that 1-3 books $14 and so on? (depending on the shipping option you choose)?

OT but I tried paying via credit card last night and was going to be charged an extra $45+ (3%) on top of the $114? sales tax. I'm sending a check.