• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of my "must have" sigs just came in...

9 posts in this topic

shout out to Pirate for getting this Tony Isabella sig for me! He doesn't show up much to do sigs so this one is treasured. Also, Isabella’s imagination in 1977 to help create the first African-American superhero at DC to get his own title.

He also help create Black Goliath character.

Thanks P!

bl1.jpg

I was with Anthony when he got this book done. It is a sweet copy. You should think about getting Rich Buckler added as well. It is such a classic Bronze cover. This book complements your Hero for Hire #1 very well. (worship)

--Sean.

So this is why you sold me the Power Man 24.

Good move up on the ladder. :)

Put me down for this Black Lightning when you upgrade again.

Actually I had no intention of selling the Power Man book. I'm a HG junkie and this book was knocked down from 9.4 :(

But it is a sweet looking book nonetheless. A classic "buy the book not the grade".

I was with Anthony when he got this book done. It is a sweet copy. You should think about getting Rich Buckler added as well. It is such a classic Bronze cover. This book complements your Hero for Hire #1 very well. (worship)

--Sean.

Thx Sean, Raph, and the rest...

The Black Lightning is indeed a treat! Tonys sig really puts it over the top for me. It compliments my others African American superhero key books which incl.

Green Lantern 87 9.6

Iron Man #118 9.6

Uncanny X-Men #282 9.8

I just submitted my Truth: Red White & Black #1 (1st Isaiah Bradley) to CGC hoping for 9.8. :wishluck:

But I will hopefully get my PM #24 (at least a 9.4 again). I probably wont get it signed this time.