• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 9 (1965) question about pages--who has a copy?

10 posts in this topic

Can someone take a look at their X-Men 9 and tell me what pages are after the centerfold? Is there a Marvel Girl pin-up? Where is it located vis a vis the other pages?

I have a copy that appears to be missing a page but I'm not seeing any obvious place where a page has been removed.

Thanks!

page 20 if story/final page of story. then house ad (hypno coin); house ad; letters page1 ; letters page 2; PIN UP; house ad.

if youre missing the pin are you missing a page earlier in the book as well?

page 20 if story/final page of story. then house ad (hypno coin); house ad; letters page1 ; letters page 2; PIN UP; house ad.

if youre missing the pin are you missing a page earlier in the book as well?

No, I have 15 pages. If the final page is the Pin-Up and house ad then my first page should be loose. However, the book is slightly stapled on the front which allows the first page to be in. The whole thing is done very expertly. I couldn't see any trace of any work whatsoever. I guess the comic was disassembled, cut with a razor slightly towards the front side of the first wrap and then the staples were bent back in.