• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST: Round 2

205 posts in this topic

If you need a round in advance because you will be away, let me know and I will PM it to you in advance.

As for grades on each round, I have players that submit a grade for the round within a minute after it is posted.

yes, I did that for this round, but friday -sunday will be tough for me on the next round. Thanksgiving weekend & all.

:sumo: Just close your eyes and imagine a grade - you'll do just as well . . . :baiting:

If you need a round in advance because you will be away, let me know and I will PM it to you in advance.

As for grades on each round, I have players that submit a grade for the round within a minute after it is posted.

I think they're thinkin' too much lol

:news:

Starting with this round and right till the end, if you do not submit a grade, you will automatically get a -1 :cloud9:

I thought that was already decided before the round started, no? :shrug:

Andy

:news:

Starting with this round and right till the end, if you do not submit a grade, you will automatically get a -1 :cloud9:

I thought that was already decided before the round started, no? :shrug:

Andy

Uh, no. :makepoint: Pay attention! :sumo:

Now everyone knows the drill (shrug)
Should have though of it after last year's debacle.

What happened last year?

Nik almost cut two of his fingers off with a snow blower.

Blowerjob hm