• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divad's pressing candidates . . . ;-)

101 posts in this topic

For those of you who can't shell out the big bucks for slabbed 9.8's, why not try your hand at the press and slab game too? :baiting: Here are a few books for your consideration . . . at less than 9.8 prices :grin:

A favorite cover around these parts (so I'm told) . . .

Captain Marvel #57 NM 9.4 OW to W $12 SOLD!

The Captain and the Thunder God duke it out in prime time :)

th_CM57Aas.jpg th_CM57Abs.jpg

*These books have not been pressed. I don't advocate pressing. I have never pressed a book. I have seen a book pressed once. I sent a few books to Matt Nelson a few years back which he pressed gratis in an effort to convert certain skeptical board members. I am not a member of NOD. Nor does that matter. :grin:

Here's a 9.0 copy of the same issue (very rare) in its current state, but I'm sure its full potential has yet to be realized . . . :grin:

May even press out higher than the "A" copy :makepoint:

Captain Marvel #57 VF/NM 9.0 OW to W $8 SOLD!

th_CM57Bas.jpg th_CM57Bbs.jpg

This one has sufficient NCB's to warrant an 8.5, but we all know those don't get in the way of a higher grade (when the heat is applied) :whistle:

Ghost Rider #25 VF+ 8.5 OW $5 SOLD!

Nice Gil Kane Cover :)

th_GR25as.jpg th_GR25bs.jpg

For those of you who can't shell out the big bucks for slabbed 9.8's, why not try your hand at the press and slab game too? :baiting: Here are a few books for your consideration . . . at less than 9.8 prices :grin:

Captain Marvel #57 NM 9.4 OW to W $12

*These books have not been pressed. I don't advocate pressing. I have never pressed a book. I have seen a book pressed once. I sent a few books to Matt Nelson a few years back which he pressed gratis in an effort to convert certain skeptical board members. I am not a member of NOD. Nor does that matter. :grin:

:takeit:

If it's still available.

Brian

Here's a 9.0 copy of the same issue (very rare) in its current state, but I'm sure its full potential has yet to be realized . . . :grin:

May even press out higher than the "A" copy :makepoint:

Captain Marvel #57 VF/NM 9.0 OW to W $8

th_CM57Bas.jpg th_CM57Bbs.jpg

:takeit:I'll take this too. This will be my reader copy if it's still available.

Brian

One for you Duck-Fans out there . . . this one is already flatter than a pancake - a poster child for you "production-pressed" apologists :insane:

Howard the Duck Annual #1 VF/NM 9.0 OW to W $5

Gene Colan Cover / Val Mayerik Art :)

th_HTDA1as.jpg th_HTDA1bs.jpg

Captain Marvel #57 NM 9.4 OW to W $12

If it's still available.

Brian

They are yours, fine sir. (thumbs u

I've got a few Invaders coming up . . . What? You don't care for Frank Robbins?! :makepoint: That's tough noogies for you :sumo:

Invaders #15 NM- 9.2 OW $8 SOLD!

The Crusaders! Jack Kirby Cover / Frank Robbins Art :)

th_I15as.jpg th_I15bs.jpg

I've got a few Invaders coming up . . . What? You don't care for Frank Robbins?! :makepoint: That's tough noogies for you :sumo:

Invaders #15 NM- 9.2 OW $8

The Crusaders! Jack Kirby Cover / Frank Robbins Art :)

th_I15as.jpg th_I15bs.jpg

:takeit: Might be easier if you just PM me your list of comics that you're selling... :roflmao:

Nothing like bad guys bearing Swastikas . . . Make way for the Crusaders! :grin:

Invaders #14 VF/NM 9.0 OW to W $6 SOLD!

First Appearance of the Crusaders / Jack Kirby Cover / Frank Robbins Art :)

th_I14as.jpg th_I14bs.jpg

Nothing like bad guys bearing Swastikas . . . Make way for the Crusaders! :grin:

Invaders #14 VF/NM 9.0 OW to W $6

I'm telling ya, a list would be quicker...add this to my-pile-o-books please.

Invaders #14 VF/NM 9.0 OW to W $6

I'm telling ya, a list would be quicker...add this to my-pile-o-books please.

Will do (thumbs u

:gossip: My list is berry berry long :)