• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST: Round 4

125 posts in this topic

And now a book for our GA fanboys.

OWW pages, round will end Tuesday night, usual time.

Lots of luck lol

capmarvel138026.jpg

capmarvel138back027.jpg

:applause: (thumbs u This ought to separate the proverbial men from the boys . . . :roflmao:

I know we're not supposed to ask questions and I apologize...but what is that cottage cheese stuff sticking out of the top edge?? (shrug)

Was wondering this myself. Maybe an interior page that wasn't trimmed properly and has suffered from wear over the years???

Grades sent. Nik bump accounted for GA bump not accounted for. I will have to break out the popcorn here

Wait..... there's a GA bump too ?!? :censored:

Generally. At least this is how I have been taught. Wont know for sure until spring when my stomach turns and I send my entire GA collction to CGC. Well except for 4 that are going to matt nelson. 3 to press (single staple, slight spine roll), and one I am hoping to have resto removed (light CT and a very small tear seal).

But I still say the NIK bump is bigger then the GA bump.

Grades sent. Nik bump accounted for GA bump not accounted for. I will have to break out the popcorn here

Generally. At least this is how I have been taught. Wont know for sure until spring when my stomach turns and I send my entire GA collction to CGC. Well except for 4 that are going to matt nelson. 3 to press (single staple, slight spine roll), and one I am hoping to have resto removed (light CT and a very small tear seal).

If I was Nik, I'd be putting up a book with a 'Nik dip' this time, just to really *spoon* with eveyone. That would be logical after three 'gimmees' like the first three. :baiting:

If I was Nik, I'd be putting up a book with a 'Nik dip' this time, just to really *spoon* with eveyone. That would be logical after three 'gimmees' like the first three. :baiting:

No such thing. Maybe if he submitted under a shill account. :baiting:

I'm sorry, but this constitutes "discussion" and is verbotten :sumo: