• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Final EC Sale

72 posts in this topic

Welcome to my final E.C. sales thread :applause:

This is it, I have no more after this. I'll be posting them on and off over the next 24 hours. Don't ask what's coming up, because it's secret :devil: . Some Slabbed, maybe? Some Annuals, possibly? Gaines file copies, could be? I'll be starting the sale with the low end and saving the best for last :grin: .

The first :takeit: "I'll Take It" wins as always. Prices do not include shipping, exact shipping will be figured out after the sale. USA only sales on these.

Stay tuned, I'll post the first item in a couple minutes (thumbs u

LOT OF (40) 32 PAGE EC REPRINTS - $10 Sold to JazzMan :applause:

Conditions GD to NM, Lot weighs 8 pounds. Contains the following issues, qty in (): Aces High #1, Haunt of Fear #1, #4, #8, Shock Suspenstories #1, #2, Crime Suspenstories #8, Weird Fantasy #9, Weird Science #11, Incredible Science Fiction #8, Frontline Combat #10(2), #11, #15, Two-Fisted Tales #1(2), #2(2), #3(2), #4, #5, #6(2), #7(3), #8(5), #9(3), #10(2), #11(3), #12, #19, #20(2), #21(2), #22(3), #23

reprints.jpg

TWO-FISTED TALES ANNUAL #1 1952 - $30 Sold to Mutant Manatee :applause:

Low grade with pieces out of cover and multiple tears. Back cover is detached and has tape repairs. Pages are cream to medium tanning toward edges. Made up of the following issues: Two-Fisted Tales #25, Two-Fisted Tales #27, Frontline Combat #3, and Frontline Combat #4.

tft01.jpg

tft02.jpg

tft03.jpg

TWO-FISTED TALES ANNUAL #1 1952 - $25 Sold to Cimm :applause:

Yet another low grade copy of this annual with piece out of cover. Both covers are attached. Writing on back cover. *Panel cut out of page in 5th story. Pages are cream to deeper tanning to edges. Made up of the following issues: Two-Fisted Tales #25, Two-Fisted Tales #27, Frontline Combat #3, and Frontline Combat #7.

tft04.jpg

tft05.jpg

tft06.jpg

tft07.jpg

TWO-FISTED TALES ANNUAL #1 1952 - $30

Low grade with pieces out of cover and multiple tears. Back cover is detached and has tape repairs. Pages are cream to medium tanning toward edges. Made up of the following issues: Two-Fisted Tales #25, Two-Fisted Tales #27, Frontline Combat #3, and Frontline Combat #4.

tft01.jpg

tft02.jpg

tft03.jpg

:takeit:

LOT OF (40) 32 PAGE EC REPRINTS - $10

Conditions GD to NM, Lot weighs 8 pounds. Contains the following issues, qty in (): Aces High #1, Haunt of Fear #1, #4, #8, Shock Suspenstories #1, #2, Crime Suspenstories #8, Weird Fantasy #9, Weird Science #11, Incredible Science Fiction #8, Frontline Combat #10(2), #11, #15, Two-Fisted Tales #1(2), #2(2), #3(2), #4, #5, #6(2), #7(3), #8(5), #9(3), #10(2), #11(3), #12, #19, #20(2), #21(2), #22(3), #23

reprints.jpg

TWO-FISTED TALES ANNUAL #1 1952 - $25

Yet another low grade copy of this annual with piece out of cover. Both covers are attached. Writing on back cover. *Panel cut out of page in 5th story. Pages are cream to deeper tanning to edges. Made up of the following issues: Two-Fisted Tales #25, Two-Fisted Tales #27, Frontline Combat #3, and Frontline Combat #7.

tft04.jpg

tft05.jpg

tft06.jpg

tft07.jpg

TWO-FISTED TALES ANNUAL #2 1953 - $30 Sold to rjpb :applause:

A presentable low grade copy. Spine looks bit fragile with some repair done at bottom. Tape tear repair inside back cover. Pages are decent creamy with minor tanning at edges. Made up of the following issues: Two-Fisted Tales #31, Frontline Combat #9, Frontline Combat #8, and Two-Fisted Tales #33.

tft08.jpg

tft09.jpg

tft10.jpg

TWO-FISTED TALES ANNUAL #2 1953 - $30

A presentable low grade copy. Spine looks bit fragile with some repair done at bottom. Tape tear repair inside back cover. Pages are decent creamy with minor tanning at edges. Made up of the following issues: Two-Fisted Tales #31, Frontline Combat #9, Frontline Combat #8, and Two-Fisted Tales #33.

tft08.jpg

tft09.jpg

tft10.jpg