• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST : Round 5

121 posts in this topic

hm I just checked your scan on my computer upstairs and noticed the back cover was pretty white and I graded it according to what I saw. Then I went to my other computer down stairs later where I usually go online and the scan is alot tanner for some reason. I didnt realize how different my monitors are! Well at least I'll find out which one is more accurate. (shrug)

hm I just checked your scan on my computer upstairs and noticed the back cover was pretty white and I graded it according to what I saw. Then I went to my other computer down stairs later where I usually go online and the scan is alot tanner for some reason. I didnt realize how different my monitors are! Well at least I'll find out which one is more accurate. (shrug)

Either way, it's a pretty nice book! hm

no hints!!! doh!

no hints!!! doh!

It's a N/PN book.

Grade sent, :popcorn: really missed the mark on the GA book. :tonofbricks:

WEBHEAD

But did you miss the mark as much as Michael Bay did when he made Pearl Harbor?

Buck up, there's always next round! (thumbs u

Just a reminder that there really should be no discussion about a book in play . . . :whistle:

Just a reminder that there really should be no discussion about a book in play . . . :whistle:

doh!:sumo:

No table talk!