• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bats 251 and silver DC and Marvel raw and graded

28 posts in this topic

first time selling on the boards, but I have sold on ebay and bought from several of you. Shipping on raw books is $4 media. CGC books are $7. Happy to combine on shipping and I accept returns.

First up Batman 251 CGC 8.5. Really nice looking 8.5 $70

bat251.jpg

Superman 204 CGC 8.5 $48. Case is clean scratches are on scanner

sup204bk.jpg

Detective 386 CGC 9.0 $50. Case is clean scratches are on scanner

det386frt.jpg

Avengers 23 FN- split on back cover $15

avg23fr.jpg

avg23bk.jpg

TTA 71 Looks VF+ from the front but there is staining on the back. Really nice spine $15

tos.jpg

ttabk.jpg

Finally Hawkman 15. Not sure the grade on this. Has a fold running down the middle that doesn't break color. Presents well. $12

hawk.jpg

What's your mother's maiden name? :screwy:

Great books!! Good luck!!

:baiting: I wanna buy a book from him. But would like to know who he has dealt with, first thread and all.

Just do it :baiting::baiting:

Screwed up already. I realized I forgot to mention the crack on the case of the Batman 251 (upper right corner). I actually dropped this while I was scanning this book the other day. Books is not affected. No shaken comic syndrome.

Screwed up already. I realized I forgot to mention the crack on the case of the Batman 251 (upper right corner). I actually dropped this while I was scanning this book the other day. Books is not affected. No shaken comic syndrome.

Thank god. Would hate to see the Joker get brain damaged :P

first time selling on the boards, but I have sold on ebay and bought from several of you. Shipping on raw books is $4 media. CGC books are $7. Happy to combine on shipping and I accept returns.

First up Batman 251 CGC 8.5. Really nice looking 8.5 $70

bat251.jpg

:takeit:

Brian (if it's still available....)