• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you display your SS books?

18 posts in this topic

I have picked up a few nice CGC SS books but I am not sure how to display them. I guess on a shelf is the easiest way but I would love to hear/see some other suggestions. If anyone has an idea feel free to post it or post a picture.

What site?

The frame it again, sam site - yeah, is down for me as well.

But, beyonder, the pictures you posted are your own super-snazzy creations, right? Are you taking orders? I'd love a triple-case for some Dave Sim SS books ...

What site?

But, beyonder, the pictures you posted are your own super-snazzy creations, right? Are you taking orders? I'd love a triple-case for some Dave Sim SS books ...

Been without a workspace for almost a year. Hoping to step into something this winter. As soon as I do......and I catch up on past orders....I'll shoot you a PM. :foryou:

What site?

site seems to be working for me (shrug)

thanks for the sweet linky, schmidt :)

What site?

Been without a workspace for almost a year. Hoping to step into something this winter. As soon as I do......and I catch up on past orders....I'll shoot you a PM. :foryou:

(thumbs u