• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Turner books for sale...

120 posts in this topic

hmmm. I wonder if as a young boy, I got interested in comic books because of "headlights" or because of the hero doing what heroes do?

Not that I needed another thing to ponder.

"Headlight" covers sure grab your attention though. Apparently it does not do the same thing for young girls, as I see very very few (actually none) who collect Superman comics. The only females I know who collect comics, collect mostly Wonder Woman and the like.

Great books by the way Dale. Put them up again after Christmas, and I will buy one of each. Turner rocks. Sorry.

Or maybe not. You have a LOT of sweet books for sale here.

hmmm. I wonder if as a young boy, I got interested in comic books because of "headlights" or because of the hero doing what heroes do?

Not that I needed another thing to ponder.

"Headlight" covers sure grab your attention though. Apparently it does not do the same thing for young girls, as I see very very few (actually none) who collect Superman comics. The only females I know who collect comics, collect mostly Wonder Woman and the like.

Great books by the way Dale. Put them up again after Christmas, and I will buy one of each. Turner rocks. Sorry.

Or maybe not. You have a LOT of sweet books for sale here.

Thanks. Another good thing about them is that almost all are unread and case fresh. I would guess a majority of these books would grade 9.6 or higher.

Copies of all books are still available (I think). As stated earlier in the thread, I have multiple copies of most issues. Thread will be open til morning, so go back and look through all 10 pages of books (it won't take long), and buy some stuff.