• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEC. 29TH Dinner in San Fran..........

46 posts in this topic

My Brother and I would like to meet up with people for Dinner and drinks that evening. :headbang:

I know POV (Michael) and H.O.C. (Mark) are both in and I think Shin said he was a go, can't remember. doh!

FFB (Scott) and Liz can't make it, they will be out of town. :(

I want to go somewhere really good (Slanted Door?) to eat and drink as we are on vacation and want to go to a place special to the SF area. If it is a good place, we will need reservations, which means a count of who is going.

So..........Who is in? (shrug)

let me check the cost on flights :banana:

or you can carpool..it's only a 4-5hr drive from Redondo straight up the 5... :baiting:

whos carpooling?
hm

Yeah, all of you carpool it! :banana:

If ya do, your apps at dinner are on me! (thumbs u

Slanted Door is a good place Steve..there is also PPQ Crab, which serves garlic noodles, chicken salad, and garlic crab..messy but delicious (thumbs u .I should be around still....

Ben

AWESOME, BEN! :applause:

I'm still leaning towards the Slanted Door. Not just that it was an amazing meal, but if my memory serves me well....strong cocktails to sip on and really hot women to look at :cloud9:

let me check the cost on flights :banana:

or you can carpool..it's only a 4-5hr drive from Redondo straight up the 5... :baiting:

whos carpooling?
hm
its a lot longer than 4-5 hrs. :makepoint:

5.5-6.0 hr drive from the LA area to the Bay with 'reasonably' light traffic and 80 mph :whistle:

Steve --

I should be able to make it. Interested in any other type of cuisine besides Vietnamese? Define "special".

Jeff

I hate sushi & vegan. Love Italian, German, seafood, Indian, Brazilian (didn't W say "How many is a brazillion?"), etc. as long as it's great, a real bar, lot's of good looking wiminz, and a place where we can all talk..........

Glad you can make it!

Anybody hear from Jason?