• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST : Round 6

118 posts in this topic

I've looked at this book 3 times already, and each time the grade drops :P

Well you better turn that little ship powered by common sense and logic around and start sailing upstream if you want to do well in this contest (tsk)

These books are mutant grade books meant to dash us upon the rocks driven mad unless we tie ourselves to the helm controls and resist the siren call of these books to grade them as normal :frustrated:

Poetically put, but entirely WRONG :sumo:

I've looked at this book 3 times already, and each time the grade drops :P

Well you better turn that little ship powered by common sense and logic around and start sailing upstream if you want to do well in this contest (tsk)

These books are mutant grade books meant to dash us upon the rocks driven mad unless we tie ourselves to the helm controls and resist the siren call of these books to grade them as normal :frustrated:

Poetically put, but entirely WRONG :sumo:

You had me at poetically. I'm going to cling to you like a barnacle lol

I was only shooting for mildly funny. (shrug)

I got a reply of :cry:

Not good. :eek:

That's cause you nailed the grade and he got a case of "squeal like a pig boy."

Cause that's the reply I got last round last round when I nailed it. But like I said he be a crafty soul.

Less then 2 hours to go. Waiting for the following. If your name has an asterisk next to it, no worries, you will be removed from the contest for failing to submit a grade for 6 consecutive rounds.

arexcrooke

beau**

cj

comicdey

ComicDoc**

Count

cujobyte**

DaleRoberts

Detective27Kid

DickPontoon

dm**

Dollarbill**