• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST : Round 6

118 posts in this topic

Less then 2 hours to go. Waiting for the following. If your name has an asterisk next to it, no worries, you will be removed from the contest for failing to submit a grade for 6 consecutive rounds.

arexcrooke

beau**

cj

comicdey

ComicDoc**

Count

cujobyte**

DaleRoberts

Detective27Kid

DickPontoon

dm**

Dollarbill**

FatComicMafia**

FlyingDonut**

gaz973**

GeneralZod

gpanalysis**

Hawkman

JLA all the way**

JohnT

jonjesper**

KingOfRulers**

MR.COMICBOOK**

mrmylar

mschmidt

noljoner**

r1970d

SardoNumspar**

Subliminal

Theagenes

TimsFreedom**

Transplant

:o :o

Maybe some people just aren't into this game anymore.

Less then 2 hours to go. Waiting for the following. If your name has an asterisk next to it, no worries, you will be removed from the contest for failing to submit a grade for 6 consecutive rounds.

arexcrooke

beau**

cj

comicdey

ComicDoc**

Count

cujobyte**

DaleRoberts

Detective27Kid

DickPontoon

dm**

Dollarbill**

FatComicMafia**

FlyingDonut**

gaz973**

GeneralZod

gpanalysis**

Hawkman

JLA all the way**

JohnT

jonjesper**

KingOfRulers**

MR.COMICBOOK**

mrmylar

mschmidt

noljoner**

r1970d

SardoNumspar**

Subliminal

Theagenes

TimsFreedom**

Transplant

:o :o

Maybe some people just aren't into this game anymore.

To quote Jim Carry from "Dumb & Dumber" ..."So...this means I have a chance"... lol

Thats fine, but common courtesy would have been to PM me and let me know.

Nik, i agree, but these folks probably just never REALLY meant to play or ran into other distractions and have not participated at all. (and they are highly unlikely to get back into it now after 6 rounds............)

i have more of a problem with those who drop out after a few bad rounds......no one who drops out should be removed from the standings until the contest is over, IMHO.......... :cool: We should all have to wallow in our mediocrity......... :sumo:

I've said this before and I'll say it again...I've run football pools for the better part of 30 years and have spent an untold agonizing amount of wasted time trying to get people to send in their picks and have come to the conclusion, to each his own on the whole responsibility level...give me an F-in break...yagot 48 hrs for chrissake! :sumo:

I like Harrys idea of not allowing someone to drop out. So for anyone that has submitted grades, you are locked into the end of the contest :sumo:

You can wear your minus 20 score with honor :busy:

Thats fine, but common courtesy would have been to PM me and let me know.

Nik, i agree, but these folks probably just never REALLY meant to play or ran into other distractions and have not participated at all. (and they are highly unlikely to get back into it now after 6 rounds............)

i have more of a problem with those who drop out after a few bad rounds......no one who drops out should be removed from the standings until the contest is over, IMHO.......... :cool: We should all have to wallow in our mediocrity......... :sumo:

It's very easy to miss a few rounds. I was MIA for round 4 and 5. Life can just get in the way! Wish me luck for this round though, I have ground to make up.