• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wrightson frankenstein

12 posts in this topic

i just got my book in the mail, and its amazing. ive never read the actual novel so im looking forward to that too. darkhorse is really starting to put out some great hard cover books lately

I'm about to order the hardcover too. Looking forward to reading what many consider to be Wrightson's masterpiece.

(BTW - Like the avatar. Dexter is a great show. (thumbs u My wife and I are big fans.)

ive never been able to track down an original but the intro from steven king is written in 78 or 79 if i remember correctly (im at work, cant check) wo that would lead me to believe its the same one in the original 83 edition. i love the intro because he says you probably wont be able to read it through right away, its so difficult to read, nothing like the movies.

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with the actual copper age Marvel version. It did take him years (approx. 6 to 7 !!! ) to complete. Amazing stuff & probably the pinnacle of his work. I am not familiar with this current DH edition, and curious as to cover/contents.