• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics Supermen of America Contest Scan Needed

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a copy of Action Comics #19 that they could email me a large detailed scan or photo of the entire centerfold ad for the Superman contest?

PM me if you can supply this image.

Thanks!

Does anyone have a copy of Action Comics #19 that they could email me a large detailed scan or photo of the entire centerfold ad for the Superman contest?

PM me if you can supply this image.

Thanks!

Tom,

This is the centerfold of Action 21. It describes the contest but I am not sure that it is the first description.

I think I sent this to you before. I can rescan if you want the whole thing and try to connect the pages in photoshop.

Send a PM if interested.

bb

2318696731_9f50e5f1b6_b.jpg

I noticed that someone is selling a copy of Action 21 on ebay. Unfortunately the story matched up with Action 22 and there is no contest ad in the centerfold. They have a copy of the cover but the interior ad doesn't match Action 21 either. I suspect that someone made a laser copy of the cover with mixed scans from another issue. It is still a nice coverless copy of Action 22, however, there is no scan of the actual comic. Why do people bother to show scans of a xerox copy and not the actual comic? Isn't the interior more important than the exterior in that case?

bb