• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-Ohio Con Report

9 posts in this topic

Just went to the Mid-Ohio Con today with my young son. We had a good time, but it was tough getting around with my toddler in tow. He enjoyed the costumes and posters and toys, etc. I didn't get a good opportunity to scrutinize the tables very closely, but I did see some nice books here and there. Pretty cramped in the main dealers' room. It was hard to get around, and it was very warm inside.

Overall, it was a blast to share the day with my son and to enjoy the hobby with him. Seemed like lots of people were having fun. I have no idea how sales were going, but there seemed to be lots of smaller dollar sales.

I did see Chuck R. and several of the TV/movie celebs. Thought about having a photo taken of my boy with one of the models, but I thought better of it. I'm sure my wife would not have appreciate the humor as well as I would have. Of course, she laughed and said that it would have been funny! Maybe next time...

Mike

Since he won't do business with me any more as I return too many of his overgraded comics, I would have to shoot myself. I do admit it felt interesting seeing him up close. He was standing next to a booth listening to a man telling comic stories of course. His poney tail is very long...

hw fired me from being a customer too!

Join the club.

Strange how old he looks isnt it? Do you believe hes in his early 40's?? Looks like late 50s.

I'm 45 and I'm fairly sure Chuck is a few years older than me. Ghoulaid?