• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs' raw undergrounds, discounts, relists & new to market

223 posts in this topic

Last book of the night.

Air Pirates #2, 1971. When I first picked up this book I said to myself, CGC! It looks NM at first glance, has a couple of non color breaking bends that could press out, BUT, it has a stain (water?) on the right side of the front cover half the size of a dime. It could be pressed out but the stain will remain. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? has this book at $90 in F, $150 in NM. I sold a certified NM for 4 times guide last weekend and had 2 other buyers hoping the deal would fall through. Anyway, this will be a very attractive copy for the price of $75.

SOLD to Bronzilla

Picture613.jpg

Snarf #2, 1972, Jay Lynch, VF/VF+, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $27 in F, $45 in NM, my price $25.

Picture556.jpg

Captain Guts #3, VF from my headshop find, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $6 in F, $10 in NM, my price $6.

Picture566.jpg

Purple Cat, 1973, Jay Lynch, Skip Williamson, easy 9.0/9.2, most would call NM, high grade copy of this 35 year old book, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $9 in F, $15 in NM, my price $13.

Picture580.jpg

a couple I missed... :takeit:

Hi Beyonder. Do you know which printing this is? I can get CGC to correct the slab. My knowledge is weaker on these newer books, my apologies.

joker-fish, I will PM you to see if this matters to you & give you an opportunity to reconsider. The Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? guide does show 2nd to 4th prints at the same price.

Pretty sure I've posted the printings here or on another forum, but if I recall correctly the typed $2.50 version is the 4th print.