• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Genius!!!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Which one? The red against the red...or the black against the black?

And how many times do I gotta click on that thumbnail to get a larger image???

What?

You mean that's as big as it gets? makepoint.gif

(OK, here comes all the innuendo and double entendres. Get in line everybody)

Rick

Shipping begins at $5.00 for Priority Mail in secure packaging, with $1.50 per CGC book added if you win multiple auctions in the same 7 day period.

Media Mail shipping is also available at $2.50, with an additional $1.00 per CGC book added if you win multiple auctions in the same 7 day period.

Shipping to Canada via Air Mail will begin at $8.00, with an additional $2.50 per CGC book.

U.S. and Canadian bidders only please!

Comic will be shipped in the plastic sleeve CGC provides, wrapped in bubble wrap. Credit cards accepted through PayPal only. Personal checks are held until they clear. I promise that you will be treated very professionally, so bid with confidence! Thanks for looking and good luck!

This would make a great addition to any collection. Don't miss out! Also, check out all my auctions currently running for more CGC graded comics! Something for everyone, and I will combine shipping for multiple auction wins!