• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POLL: Will DARK KNIGHT make it to $1 billion?

Will TDK make it to $1 billion in worldwide box office (on it's initial release)  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Will TDK make it to $1 billion in worldwide box office (on it's initial release)

29 posts in this topic

I don't think it's that great of a movie, and I've seen it twice. Batman's scratchy voice gets cornier every time I see it.....

Same for me, though I've only seen it once. Don't want to see it again either.

It will make it's billion though.

Other than Heath's performance, I don't think this movie deserves any accolades. It's a towering example of a blockbuster, cash generating hype-machine that every blockbuster should aspire to be like, it just isn't a great movie. (shrug)

Other than Heath's performance, I don't think this movie deserves any accolades. It's a towering example of a blockbuster, cash generating hype-machine that every blockbuster should aspire to be like, it just isn't a great movie. (shrug)

It's way too freaking long too

I don't think the Punisher movie will make it to $1 billion.

Only made $3 million the first weekend.

That's a BOMB for a superhero flick.

that's a bomb for just about any flick.

It's good for an INDY flick that costs $3 million to make.

It's terrible for a Hollywood major release though.

Anyone got the numbers on this? Is this the lowest opening weekend ever for a Marvel or DC superhero movie? How did Elektra and Catwoman do in comparison?

I don't think the Punisher movie will make it to $1 billion.

Only made $3 million the first weekend.

That's a BOMB for a superhero flick.

that's a bomb for just about any flick.

It's good for an INDY flick that costs $3 million to make.

It's terrible for a Hollywood major release though.

Anyone got the numbers on this? Is this the lowest opening weekend ever for a Marvel or DC superhero movie? How did Elektra and Catwoman do in comparison?

elektra $12.8mm, catwoman $16.7mm- the punisher BO is in its own universe of stink