• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6K what of it... A message to the boards.

48 posts in this topic

So post number 5,000 was meaningless. Some fun graemlin posts and such. So for 6,000 I decided to actually say something.

Happy Holidays to all my fellow board members. I hope that this year closes on a good note for you all. I hope the holidays no matter what you celebrate are filled with joy, and spent well with people you care about. And of course may the new year be exciting and filled with four color fun. For as much lashing out has been going on in the threads lately, this is still the best and friendliest place for comic collectors. I wish you all safe and happy holidays, and a great New Year.

Pat-

Are you taking some kinda' luhv-drug or sumthin'? :luhv:

No. I really do like alot of the people on here, and hope the new year is great for everyone. There have been alot of hard times this year, and figure spread some holiday cheer.

Yer a top-of-the-line guy, Pat! (thumbs u Happy holidays to you, your girl and on-his-way Evan.

So post number 5,000 was meaningless. Some fun graemlin posts and such. So for 6,000 I decided to actually say something.

Happy Holidays to all my fellow board members. I hope that this year closes on a good note for you all. I hope the holidays no matter what you celebrate are filled with joy, and spent well with people you care about. And of course may the new year be exciting and filled with four color fun. For as much lashing out has been going on in the threads lately, this is still the best and friendliest place for comic collectors. I wish you all safe and happy holidays, and a great New Year.

Pat-

Are you taking some kinda' luhv-drug or sumthin'? :luhv:

No. I really do like alot of the people on here, and hope the new year is great for everyone. There have been alot of hard times this year, and figure spread some holiday cheer.

Yer a top-of-the-line guy, Pat! (thumbs u Happy holidays to you, your girl and on-his-way Evan.

And a very special thank to Jeff! Who bought my son his first article of fanboy clothing in a total surprise move (worship)

That means alot man (thumbs u

And a very special thank to Jeff! Who bought my son his first article of fanboy clothing in a total surprise move (worship)

That means alot man (thumbs u

Definitely my pleasure, Pat. Let me know how it looks when it gets there. We decided to customize it a little.

Oh boy.. Now I am interested in seeing this! I will have pics of him in as soon as he is home. I may also be at javits one day, but he wont be.

You have 6,000+ posts and you just registered February of this year? :makepoint::makepoint:

I JUST broke 6,000 after 5 1/2 years!

(but congrats on the dubious distinction! (thumbs u )

You have 6,000+ posts and you just registered February of this year? :makepoint::makepoint:

Make sure everyone reads my 6,000th post. It is the whole purpose of this thread.

And thanks to everyone who has responded. The responses are proof that what I say is true.

Slow-poke. :baiting:

It IS a fun place to be despite some of the drama and absurdity--I often think it is shame how far away many of us live from one another as it'd be fun to regularly share beers with y'all. And that goes for you too Pat! Definitely a pleasure meeting you this fall at B-More--just sorry Zach and I got lost in the aisles and didn't get to lunch with all of you!

Pat-

:shy: As requested . . . :foryou:

Pat-

:shy: As requested . . . :foryou:

(thumbs u

I have no doubt he will reach 7000 or 8000 by his first Fathers Day talking about his first child.

Happy Holidays. (thumbs u

I have no doubt he will reach 7000 or 8000 by his first Fathers Day talking about his first child.

Happy Holidays. (thumbs u

I dont think it has been a full month since 5K (thumbs u I am striving for 10K by february to ring in my 1 year on the boards.

Now, let's all go GET LAID! :banana:

My wife is due Jan.31st. :banana: I may have to hold out on that one..

I have 4 kids...doncha know, you're supposed to start going daily to induce a proper birth (at least that's what I told my old lady...) :devil: