• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling some offbeat and oddball *stuff*

28 posts in this topic

Limited Edition Bronze Mint Card from Marvel Comics. "Copy" of Fantastic Four #1 in bronze. Comes in a folding holder, much like a book and has a COA stating it is #0867 of 2500. Like new condition. The book is approximately 7 inches high and the bronze FF #1 likeness is approximatly 4 inches high. $32.00 plus shipping. This item is a little bit heavy. Maybe one and a half pounds or thereabouts.

mintcardinterior.jpg

mintcardfront.jpg

Sold per PM. Thank you.

Approximately 6 inch tall action figure. I believe this is the "Huntress" but I am not sure. I got this through the mail from maybe Wizard magazine many years ago. I just don't remember. Figure has never been removed from the sealed plastic bag. Comes with original all white box. $11.00 plus shipping.

huntressfigurewbox.jpg

Kitty Pryde :gossip:

Yep. One of her Shadowcat costumes.

Four KFC Kids Meal boxes. Unused, however two have stains on the interior white part by the handle. Apparently from someone working at KFC with food on their fingers. Two are mint. Feature many of Marvels greatest. Sorry, no chicken inside nor toys. $1.00 for the set, plus shipping.

kfcboxfront.jpg

kfcboxback.jpg