• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Ross Art - Open for business!

3 posts in this topic

I'm pleased to announce that I will be helping Canadian comic creator DAVE ROSS with some of his original art sales.

Dave has been working as a mainstream comics penciller since the mid-1980's - starting at DC on books like Last Days of the JSA and Batman and the Outsiders and then moving to Marvel where he worked on titles such as Avengers West Coast, Punisher War Journal, Excalibur and Canada's own Alpha Flight. In recent years he's worked on titles such as Birds of Prey, Daredevil, The Inhumans, The Thunderbolts, Breakdown for Devil's Due and recently: Star Wars: Dark Times for Dark Horse and Lucasfilm. Dave is the new artist on IDW's ANGEL.

We're starting things off with some older work, in this case, a big batch of Alpha Flight pages from issues 35-44 (pages from issues 39-44 were inked by Whilce Portacio), some Batman and the Outsiders Annual 2 pages (inked by Dan Adkins), and some Punisher War Journal 15 pages (inked by the legendary Russ Heath). Later this week I'll be adding some Excalibur and Inhumans pages.

Prices are very reasonable, price breaks if you are interested in buying multiple pages. We accept Paypal, check or money order.

Very soon we'll be releasing prices and availability for Commissions. Dave is hard at work on completing some Angel pages, but as soon as he gives me the go ahead he'll be open to commission requests. In the meantime we'll be posting some older commissions to give people a sense of what he can do for you.

If you have any questions or requests, please PM me or email us at daverossart@yahoo.ca

Thanks!

Kevin

Dave Ross Gallery at Comic Art Fans:

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=35863