• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i hate doing this but...

17 posts in this topic

i am forced to sell on the enemies site this yr. i am starting to list every single book i have ever owned. enjoy and dont forget to make offers :)

feebay comic listings w/ free shipping!

thanks for looking.

FORCED to sell on ebay?

Were the books offered for sale in the forum previously? I do not recall seeing the Surfer for sale on the board.

no. i have a auction site eauctionemporium.com to take on ebay and there frivalis money taking. but i havnt got my comercials done for radio so im forced to sell on the enemy site for this season :(

im FORCED due to not enough trafic right now on the site so i am using ebay to get the name out there while puting money in my pocket (and theres). i havnt sold books since 2 VCCs ago :P and most the buying i do is OA

this book was bought here on forums but i just cant find the price i paid. it was in 07 i think.

Hmmm i just came into some money and i do so like the silver fellow..... *also i know how you feel about 'feebay'*

7 months ago i made 700$ on ebay and out of that 438$ went to fees :( so i quit ebay. not even the church gets half or more of my money.

thanks very very much. it is free to join so enjoy. and free to list right now also . there is a thread arround here somwhere ill find and link it so we dont fill this up to much with bumps :)

well i couldnt find the other post :( so here are some things about the eauctionemporium.com site.

*free to join

*eazily navigate

*simple walk throughs on FAQ

*listing fees will never change up. meaning normal listings 5c and featured home listings are 99c

*forums which you are already a member of when joining

*search engine to help advertise your listings or online store (not feebay)

*6 large pictures free (might even make it 10 free)

*no added fees for ad help (pictures in search,larger pics on mouse over in search,bold,colored title,and many more to help sell your items)

*at eauction i believe in "comunication" this is not a click and go site like feebay where all you do is click a button and you are paid. this site requires talking between buyer and seller. when item is sold emails of each member are givin to the other. they can then arange payment and shipping to finalize the deal. this way they cant blame it on a system somewhere when things go wrong. more talking equals less problems.

*NO FINAL VALUE FEE this is key to me and lots of others. this means you keep the money YOU make. no % of % being taken. not here. no more of this 15%-20% loss on sales.

*each listing comes with the OFFER ability. no more paying extra to posably sell faster. and being that i am only a venue and as long as i get the 5c or 99c for the listing , what you do with it is yours to do. meaning you can also have this item for sale elsewhere (not linked to feebay) and if it sell you just take it down :)

*each member has a ABOUT ME page. this page can be used (html/css...) for an advertisment page. yes i said you can advertise on my site. again i get my part for the space you get your money for the sale :) all you do is use your eauction name in a link and it will be just your page. ie: smokyant2000.eauctionemporium.com bam they are at your page viewing your ads!

** i am always around computer 98% of time so if there is an issue i can usualy have it fixed within the hour and have you back up and going. also any ideas to better the site to YOUR liking is welcome.

Someone asked me for watched items to be counted and im adding it within the next month into program things like watched #,payment integration,layout changes and so on are always being added to list. so let us know either here or on forums @ eauction

search engine portion is also free. so add your site to the database for more crawler links.

Hmmm i just came into some money and i do so like the silver fellow..... *also i know how you feel about 'feebay'*

7 months ago i made 700$ on ebay and out of that 438$ went to fees :( so i quit ebay. not even the church gets half or more of my money.

You got screwed my friend,theres no reason your fees were that high.Ebays bad,but nowhere near THAT bad!

yep when you pay for picture packs and better vissual like featured and such you could get there eazy.i even had it saved and showed it around. it was my invoice that was that much not the listing fees alone.

heck ive been listing prety basic since dec 1st and my invoice is already

ebayinvoice.jpg

yep when you pay for picture packs and better vissual like featured and such you could get there eazy.i even had it saved and showed it around. it was my invoice that was that much not the listing fees alone.

heck ive been listing prety basic since dec 1st and my invoice is already

ebayinvoice.jpg

If you're gonna use all the bells and whistles that ebay offers of course you're gonna get rapped doh!

You have to be somewhat selective. Heck I can list a $10 book and get rapped by adding extra features. :screwy: