• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is going to Wondercon 2009?

97 posts in this topic

40yrscollctngcmcs and mikegoldi are good to go.
(thumbs u

I'm exceptionally pleased with our booth placement this year. Across from A-1, next to CW, and next to him is Harley. In the old comics ghetto, of course.

So I can do all my shopping in a 10 foot radius if so inclined?

I'll be there definitely on Saturday, which is typically the only day I go. Who's organizing the dinner this year? I suggest we have it at the place we did two years ago.

Are you thinking of Bucca DiBeppo's or Thirsty Bear? Although the company is always great, I thought Bucca's was the weakest forum dinner in terms of food quality and venue. Thirsty Bear was a good time, but the downside is that they close down relatively early (midnight), and they kicked us out of our private room even before that.

I'm still a maybe for the Con. I'd currently say there's about a 60% chance I'll be there.

(thumbs u

I'm exceptionally pleased with our booth placement this year. Across from A-1, next to CW, and next to him is Harley. In the old comics ghetto, of course.

Wow! Very primo spot, Marc!

(thumbs u

I met CW last weekend at the Sacramento-Con. He was selling a lot of $15 slabs. Great guy. A-1 was there, of course. The big surprise was that Harley was there too. He has an aunt in the Bay Area so it wasn't too far for him to set up shop.

I'm hoping my wife and I make WonderCon this year.