• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are these competive set banners in people's sigs?

9 posts in this topic

Total newbie question I know

I know what they are, more about what they mean really, with the "P/D" and "Complete" fields with that stats. What do the percentages and ratio mean? Rank is obvious and points I guess is a duh.

And are these titles they have really the name of the some of the competition categories?

It's from the registry on the collector's society. There are categories of runs, for example ASM 1-25, and the percentage is how complete the set is. The P/D is the percent of pictures and descriptions that you have for each of the issues in the category. Each set also has a hyperlink which you can cut and paste which creates this...for example my Spidey 1-25 run.

sig.jpg

P/D is Picture/Description - it shows how many books in this particular set have either a picture or a description.

Complete is how many books you currently have registered compared to how many books that are in the set.

Each set has two titles - the top title in the signature banner is completely user-generated, so it can be anything you want ("michael's high-flying spankingly-good muties", for instance). The bottom one is the official set title and can't be changed ("X-Men #1-201").