• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

3245478528_eb61e62bd2_o.jpg

So Elseworlds pulls its book because of a microwavable Superbaby and Action over what seemed to be a beer bottle on a cover, any chance this fun cover caused any kind of a stir? Parents used to be quite paranoid over those old style refrigerators and kids hiding inside them.

So Elseworlds pulls its book because of a microwavable Superbaby and Action over what seemed to be a beer bottle on a cover, any chance this fun cover caused any kind of a stir? Parents used to be quite paranoid over those old style refrigerators and kids hiding inside them.

That is a good point, I never thought of that! My parents were always telling me to never play around in empty refrigerators on the street.

That is a good point, I never thought of that! My parents were always telling me to never play around in empty refrigerators on the street.

We used to have quite a few empty refrigerators inside our house when I was growing up, and my mom was always telling me to stay away from them.

Ken

:jokealert:

I did say last week that I'd post some Grell covers as a thank you to my friend who gave me a bunch of stuff last time I was over. Here's the first one I'll show from shi Green Arrow run.

GreenArrow35.jpg

Happy Hunting

L