• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

c35.jpg

Silver!! Holy Moley!! Out of all the Collectors edition $1.00 books you've shown so far...this is the only one I do not have... Thanks to Minerva I do not have a copy of that atrocity tainting my collection. Much better off there with you and yours. :devil: Oh and good luck with it. :wishluck: That's some real bad Karma bro' :baiting:

AAUUURRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh heh heh :roflmao:

:kidaround:

I wasn't going to say anything, but.... :roflmao:

Curse of the completist I guess.

Photo covers just don't hold up well over time. lol

c35.jpg

Silver!! Holy Moley!! Out of all the Collectors edition $1.00 books you've shown so far...this is the only one I do not have... Thanks to Minerva I do not have a copy of that atrocity tainting my collection. Much better off there with you and yours. :devil: Oh and good luck with it. :wishluck: That's some real bad Karma bro' :baiting:

AAUUURRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh heh heh :roflmao:

:kidaround:

I wasn't going to say anything, but.... :roflmao:

This was the best lead-in the Isis show ever had. When he wasn't flying or hitting someone, he was pretty hard to take, but it was still good Saturday morning fun as a kid - and he looks a lot better than that Cap. America on the Marvel Team-Up.

:applause: THAT's the way to start Day # 36 - Not much in way of 36s from me though ...

73519.jpg

That is one of the worst books I've seen for a cover illustration pairing up with the contents her smile doesn't quite say "I sold drugs."

As always Scrooge, very nice assortment of books. I'm always a fan of the crime and I like those just-barely portable radios being hijacked.

:applause: THAT's the way to start Day # 36 - Not much in way of 36s from me though ...

73519.jpg

That is one of the worst books I've seen for a cover illustration pairing up with the contents her smile doesn't quite say "I sold drugs."

I thought the same thing! I was scrolling down the screen, saw this white bread romance book, and suddenly "I sold drugs." Maybe it's a story about a pharmacist! lol