• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

How are you figuring the numbering on Airboy Comics, since it continues from another series w/ Volume plus number? If there were 12 in each volume, should today be V4#12? I've been skipping V/# books out of uncertainty and laziness.

Yes, I started from the very first. You've got to realize though that there is NO vol. 3 # 3 in the series, hence the weird skip. This is issue # 48. (thumbs u

I figured that you were right but had no idea of the "NO vol. 3 # 3" quirk. Weird.

Thanks,

Jack

k48.jpg

Dang!! I have HG copies of all the DC Tarzans Silver. I thought that I had the Koraks but can't seem to find them. I haven't looked at most of my Bronze-Age collection in 20 years. They've been stored away a long time.

And Korak turns into Tarzan Family :cloud9:

Just found my complete run of Tarzan Family 60 -66. Beautiful copies. Bagged in the day and never boarded. I picked up about 4000 new bags and boards for my Bronze collection. Guess I'll get to re-experience the 70's DC'c. lol

Just came across a nice Warloerd #1 and my original set of 12 Watchmen first printings. Awesome. Gotta read these again before the movie next month.

Doggone it. I've been going thru my Bronze Dc's and realize there are so many books I could've been showing on the thread. Just been sticking with 40's, 50's and 60's books. Some nice Teen Titans in the upper 40's, I even found all high grade copies of Karate Kid #1 thru 15. Purchased myself right off the rack in the 70's. Way too late for those. lol

Magica De Spell... One of my favorite villains for Uncle Scrooge.

UncleScrooge48.jpg

I thought this would be all over the place by this time of day. I agree with JohnT. It's one of Marvel's greatest stories.

FF48.jpg

I have never had anything slabbed. Would this count as a Signature Series or do I need their witness to actually see it signed?

FF48A.jpg

I was thinking that about the Buzzy too... :sick:

I dunno...look at tha look on Jerry's face with Buzzy behind the TV. :roflmao:

dang you guys....thats just wrong!

Maybe Buzzy is fantasizing about the Coming of Galactus!

:D