• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

It's very likely the best copy in existence. The highest graded is 7.5. This one looks like an easy 9.2. Incredible.

Time to see AdamStrange's copy again :popcorn:

Not going to go chasing through Photobucket to find it -- too slow on my old PC as it took 2 hours to get through it looking for Everett covers. Regardless, the best copy I've seen is the WM copy that I owned all too briefly.

As much as I like the cover, I absolutely love the title story by Infantino.

Cheese :cloud9:

74488.jpg

# 52 -

First appearance of the infamous Flying Spaghetti Monster I have been hearing so much about on the Internet?

Cheese :cloud9:

74489.jpg

# 52 -

That's gotta hurt. I love pretty much the whole run of Headline Comics. Covers always seem to have great color and a lot of eye-appeal.

It's very likely the best copy in existence. The highest graded is 7.5. This one looks like an easy 9.2. Incredible.

Time to see AdamStrange's copy again :popcorn:

Not going to go chasing through Photobucket to find it -- too slow on my old PC as it took 2 hours to get through it looking for Everett covers. Regardless, the best copy I've seen is the WM copy that I owned all too briefly.

As much as I like the cover, I absolutely love the title story by Infantino.

Is this it? Last night I started reading through your "In the Shadow of the Atom Age" thread in the Gold forum!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=747127#Post747127

Hopefully we'll get a better copy of this one too. An absolute classic war team-up...full length story by Kubert, with Mlle. Marie as an added bonus. :cloud9:

BB52.jpg