• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Drats... I just completely photographed this entire series run from the early 80's and to day #54 was the final issue...what irony....

NewAdvsSuperboy54.jpg

Well, if you have made all that effort - and, we would like to see your whole run - why not start a new thread in, say, the Copper forum?

haunted54.jpg

Jim

Awesome cover! I may never go to another circus...

bravo! I love that book! Nicest one I have ever seen too!

LIKING a 70s Charlton cover is still a foreign concept to me, but that's a goodie!

Who?

Pat Boyette

Reprinted: from Haunted (Charlton, 1971 series) #14 [cover is composed of three panels from the first story reprinted in this item]

How 'bout that?

The issue has a Ditko story too!

Witch Hunts

Steve Ditko (Pencils)

Character appearances:

Sussana MacElroy [Can someone with the issue tell me if that name is spelled wrong? Thanks.]

Reprinted: From Haunted (Charlton 1971 series) #24

Jack

Whomm... hm That's a thought steelcity. I'm really into trying to finish shooting the rest of my 70's and 80's books as I get the time. It'll take a while..even if I average 100 books a day for a month will not get them all done in 30 days. I've done about 500 books(1000 images) front and back cover the past week. Didn't quite make my goal of 450 over the weekend as other things came up.

Once I'm finished I'll probably post to or start some other threads. (thumbs u