• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

I know your not much for back posting Jeffro...but go ahead and show it... :popcorn:

Guess I shouldn't have been so anal about that. :tonofbricks: And it was 42 not 47 doh!

th_SecretHearts42front.jpg

I'm glad you were cajoled into it. Great copy, striking color scheme w/ the huge pink and green areas. Huge eyes on the lady! I'm a lousy art-spotter, but could that be Andru? It reminds me of his Wonder Woman and Platinum faces.

Jack

I always assumed that Andru did most of these covers. It sure looks like his art to me. I think Sekowsky worked on some of these DC romances too.

I sold most of my comics in about 1989 but I kept my Adam Strange - Mystery In Space run. The dealer who bought my comics didn't want to give me what I thought they were worth. So I kept them, along with Showcase 17, 18 and 19.

Smart man, although I'd get rid of those Showcases if I were you. If you need a hand just let me know.

Welcome to the boards, by the way!