• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

sub-57526x772.jpg

Wonderful cover. Never seen it before. Everett doeth rule :headbang:

One of the boardies frequenting the OA forum owns the original art to that cover. I liked all 3 covers hat Karma posted.

Can anyone tell me how to load better images into these messages? If I try to load a file that is more than 200 kb, I receive a message telling me that it is too big. Thanks. Tony D.

Yes, 200 kb is the limit. A way to get around this is to load your picture into a free hosting service (I use Photobucket for example sometimes but I see SeaDevils and others are) and then to include the pic hosted on that service. Once you upload a picture on Photobucket, you are given a URL for that pic you can then paste here. If you need more info, please PM me.

Thanks for the information. I'll try it out. TonyD.

aamow55.jpg A couple days late, but it deserves to be posted.

Does it ever!!! :headbang:

But don't think you can get away with this every week. (tsk)

sub-57526x772.jpg

One of the boardies frequenting the OA forum owns the original art to that cover. I liked all 3 covers hat Karma posted.

Thanks guys, That's high praise indeed (worship)

sub-57526x772.jpg

Thanks guys, That's high praise indeed (worship)

Reminds me of a GA cover with the bondage and the classic Everett signature.

# 58 it is then ... few as they are-

74926.jpg

Romance books. :cloud9:

lol That's great. We've seen that scene several times in romance books, but with a little different outcome.