• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

AllStarComics65.jpg

They took away her bare cleavage again! No wonder the series got nixed. Was the change a result of the code, a coloring mistake that carried over to the next issue or some sudden DC modesty?

AllStarComics65.jpg

They took away her bare cleavage again! No wonder the series got nixed. Was the change a result of the code, a coloring mistake that carried over to the next issue or some sudden DC modesty?

Wood was in pretty bad shape by the time he did this cover, wasn't he? How was Vandal Savage's head attached to his body? Looks like Wood just didn't bother to draw PG's peekaboo window. Was the costume "modest" inside the book too? The colorist was Wood's wife, right? You'd think they should have coordinated. Was she fixing details in the inks too?

Jack

Neither. It was just getting colder so she wore a different costume.

I guess I don't really have anything scanned for today - one book:

TOS 65:

TOS65.jpg

Have a great Friday

L

Great cover Lee K!!! Cap! Bucky! Red Skull! and the old and new Iron Man!!! Awesome!!

Great cover Lee K!!! Cap! Bucky! Red Skull! and the old and new Iron Man!!! Awesome!!
And the extra fingered Thing pointing at us from the MMMS stamp. :cloud9:

TOS 65:

TOS65.jpg

Have a great Friday

L

First SA appearance of Red Skull. Always thought this book is undervalued.

AllStarWest65-1.jpg

/quote]

AWESOME ALL-STAR WESTERN!!!! :o

Thanks. It's a Church copy.

AllStarWest65-1.jpg

/quote]

AWESOME ALL-STAR WESTERN!!!! :o

Thanks. It's a Church copy.

I think those cowpokes were giving that guy "whatfer" for wearin those high-heel cowboy boots...those do look kinda high...

TOS 65:

TOS65.jpg

Have a great Friday

L

First SA appearance of Red Skull. Always thought this book is undervalued.

Yeah, always been one of my favorite Marvels.