• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

What an intriguing scene for a cover -- shows what Kirby can do even within the limits of the code.

ST_69.jpg

Make that 19.

gic69.jpg

oaaw69.jpg

off69.jpg

ssws69.jpg

w69.jpg

Comick1 your DC war collection is astounding. Wish mine were as nice. And especially the Western. Those you never find HG. I guess you still need some All American Men o' Wars. Seems like the title from the Big 5 that gets ignored the most.

Keep posting... (worship)

There are many I simply DON'T have so the lack of some ain't for the lack of tryin', I can assure you. AAMOW has received just as heavy a priority as any of the 4 others every step of the way. On the other hand, I just haven't had time to scan/post all of 'em. . .I realized I didn't scan this, and didn't think I'd have time. . .but for you, Sea Devils, dahlink, voila!

aamow69.jpg

Make that 19.

gic69.jpg

oaaw69.jpg

off69.jpg

ssws69.jpg

w69.jpg

Comick1 your DC war collection is astounding. Wish mine were as nice. And especially the Western. Those you never find HG. I guess you still need some All American Men o' Wars. Seems like the title from the Big 5 that gets ignored the most.

Keep posting... (worship)

There are many I simply DON'T have so the lack of some ain't for the lack of tryin', I can assure you. AAMOW has received just as heavy a priority as any of the 4 others every step of the way. On the other hand, I just haven't had time to scan/post all of 'em. . .I realized I didn't scan this, and didn't think I'd have time. . .but for you, Sea Devils, dahlink, voila!

aamow69.jpg

Now that's grand...A Big Five salute for 69'er's. Thanks for sharing. Actually I don't know how many 69's were posted today. My contribution was 18. I've been going nuts trying to shoot all my copies several days ahead. If I were still using a scanner...this wouldn't be happening...

Hope day 70 is just as spectacular. You should post all of the Big five each day especially when you have all five..That is...if you can make the time... :applause:

Awesome books everyone! I was away from my computer for a week, so just finished checking the last 20 pages of this forum!

Here are a couple I like that I wasn't able to post:

archjoke65x.jpg

and another good, wholesome Archie cover :blush:

betver65x.jpg