• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

w76.jpg

How many more of these do you have?

I don't know, but I'm sure it's more than he really needs. :whistle:

Missed posting this yesterday.

Batman75-3.jpg

The spirit of '76 day!!!

First I think I'll cap off Silver's usual awesome Superman Family spread with one from the main man himself......

Sorry for the crummy copy...the stain at the mid spine is so sickening...... :sick:

Superman76.jpg

I post one of the most exspensive books today....perhaps one of the most significant #76's of any title........and nobody notices? (shrug)

:cry:

The spirit of '76 day!!!

First I think I'll cap off Silver's usual awesome Superman Family spread with one from the main man himself......

Sorry for the crummy copy...the stain at the mid spine is so sickening...... :sick:

Superman76.jpg

I post one of the most exspensive books today....perhaps one of the best #76's of any title........and nobody notices? (shrug)

:cry:

I'm still trying to decide how much that spine smudge would detract from that amazing book.

It looks horrible. I will trade you 300 random Image comics with no smudges for that one ugly DC.

Yeah.....the book without the stain is like a 7.5 sharp corners. The seller said he'da gave it a 8.0 if not for the stain. I'ts actually more like a paint spot. Does not go thru the cover..... Like someone was building a model and brushed paint on the spine accidently? I'd be curious how others feel it detracts from the value.

If the paint was the same color as the background it would be called restored. That's why I can't agree with a minor paint touch devaluing a book so much when it comes to restoration.