• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

RR_85.jpg

I love your Richie Rich collection Jeffro. You have some fantastic books. But I can't ever remember seeing a cover where the artwork erased some of the comics code logo......thats amazing.

Nice copy, Jeff! What an awesome collection of RRs you have!

Got busy, but here're a few scans I had lyin' around to catch up:

w85.jpg

Too bad this was the final issue of the series. Hope you have some All-American or All-Star Westerns to post..... (thumbs u

I love the War titles but the Westerns are simply amazing!! Considering they are way less common..and then to be in the conditon your collection is in...

Got busy, but here're a few scans I had lyin' around to catch up:

w85.jpg

Too bad this was the final issue of the series. Hope you have some All-American or All-Star Westerns to post..... (thumbs u

I love the War titles but the Westerns are simply amazing!! Considering they are way less common..and then to be in the conditon your collection is in...

Completly agree! :applause:

wf86.jpg

Marvelous example of unnecessary exposition.

Mine must be a variant.

76499.jpg

NOW WE'RE TALKIN'!

But I'm puzzled.

Why isn't Superman telling us that he, Superman, is shooting Batman up to Robin's plane on that giant arrow?

And shouldn't Robin let us know that Superman is shooting Batman up to his plane on that giant arrow?

Jack

clarification