• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Your B&B collection rocks!

thank you! but honestly I am just a guy with a credit card and too much time surfing the web for books. You are the one with the awesome raw collection. It is obvious from the cut quality and grade you spent the time and energy to track down so many great ones. Here's to your collection. (thumbs u

Nice copy of that ASW 87, Adam! Looks familiar somehow. Here's my own along with another that oughtta look familiar to YOU.

asw87.jpg

asw88.jpg

and a couple war books. . .

aamow87.jpg

aamow88-1.jpg

gic88-1.jpg

ssws87.jpg

ssws88.jpg

and a scan that I've had for awhile, but never posted. It's a #80, but I forgot to post it with the other #80 stuff I had. The final GA Daredevil appearance. . .the 3 little Wise Guys had pretty much taken over the title by this point, but this was his last hurrah.

dd80.jpg

Nice copy of that ASW 87, Adam! Looks familiar somehow. Here's my own along with another that oughtta look familiar to YOU.

asw87.jpg

asw88.jpg

and a couple war books. . .

aamow87.jpg

aamow88-1.jpg

gic88-1.jpg

ssws87.jpg

ssws88.jpg

and a scan that I've had for awhile, but never posted. It's a #80, but I forgot to post it with the other #80 stuff I had. The final GA Daredevil appearance. . .the 3 little Wise Guys had pretty much taken over the title by this point, but this was his last hurrah.

dd80.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

I got together 20 DC # 88's for today. With such an awesome display already shown my spread is gonna be mediocre for sure. Several repeats in the mix and most not near even close as nice as what's been shown. But at least I usually have some books no one shows. That's the trouble of being a completest...you often compromise quality for quantity. But I'm upgrading even now as I get the books ready...just made some cool uprade scores the past week. Again..I'll have to share them in other threads.

Here's one that I forgot yesterday to start off....

RealScreenComics87.jpg