• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Is this issue still as popular these days? In the 90s this was on the top of everyone "want list". Its still a great book!

ST_89a.jpg

Another nice early Legion app. When I was a kid, Mon-El was my favorite Legionnaire.

sb_89a.jpg

Is this issue still as popular these days? In the 90s this was on the top of everyone "want list". Its still a great book!

ST_89.jpg

Another nice early Legion app. When I was a kid, Mon-El was my favorite Legionnaire.

sb_89a.jpg

AAuugghh!!! You and Silver are killing me with that Superboy Monel App. issue.... :pullhair: I should post my copy so you all can see how devistated I am with it..... Shoulda replaced it 20 years ago when it was cheap!!!!!!

AAWwwww Fin Fang Foooomm Dude. lol I gotta kick outta the huge Azz Action figure of it at my LCS a while back. It was cool 20 years ago...and far as I know...at least for me...it's still coooll...and hot to.. (thumbs u

Okay guys...ya'll just gotta feel sorry for poor ol' seadevils here....look at this horrible disgusting trash... please...somebody hook me up with a vf or better on this..... :cry:

Superboy89.jpg

Geez...I almost want to send you my copy .... almost :shy:

ST_89a.jpg

The variant copy still demands a good price when it pops up FS! :gossip:

76625.jpg