• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Wow!! Been working on my taxes and got behind..so here's a few 100's for today.

I may post some of the 99's I missed yesterday if anyone wants to see them.....

00comics Way to go!! Thanks for sharing all those wonderful #100's..... Love the ACG's where the titles replaced the old HaHa's and Giggle Comics.

First time I ever seen anyone show so many comics of the same # in one day here. Makes me want to go dig through all my non-DC titles and pull the 100's out....just no time right now.....

But here's 24 DC 100's......

AAMOW100.jpg

That's a beautiful Heath greytone, especially the top image with the blimps in the background.

Tomahawk100.jpg

Boy, that series got silly. DC went through a period where they didn't think they could sell an issue without a silly monster on the cover.

FallingInLove99.jpg

Two covers that really stand out for me and this is one of them.

Ric Estrada really getting into the 1968 zeitgeist with a mod cover! He really had a distinctive style sometimes.

Jack

Tomahawk100.jpg

Boy, that series got silly. DC went through a period where they didn't think they could sell an issue without a silly monster on the cover.

...and that's the other one!

Yes, silly for a "frontier" adventure book, but somehow I like this silliness. Bob Brown breaking out of his sometimes staid style with an interesting graphic design. Eye-catching colors.

Jack

FallingInLove99.jpg

Welcome back Keith...we missed your daily post!

This cover is frikken cool!

Ditto!!! It looks like Ric Estrada -- there couldn't be a nicer guy.

Ta-Dah !!

Police100-1.jpg

Oooooh, that's a fun injury-to-the-eye cover (thumbs u What's more is that I had never seen it before :applause:

You know.....that never occured to me before. I guess cuz Plas wears those goggles, but yea, thats definately an attack on the eye !!

FallingInLove99.jpg

Welcome back Keith...we missed your daily post!

This cover is frikken cool!

Ditto!!! It looks like Ric Estrada -- there couldn't be a nicer guy.

The demand for this unknown classic beauty just shot through the roof!