• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Yeah..we got to show our Flash 106's twice here lately..eh John? Wish my 107 & 108 were as nice. But they are decent copies...as you will see tomorrow and on... Only one I need all the way to 350 is 112. I'm working on one though.

Yeah..we got to show our Flash 106's twice here lately..eh John? Wish my 107 & 108 were as nice. But they are decent copies...as you will see tomorrow and on... Only one I need all the way to 350 is 112. I'm working on one though.

Isn't it strange how tough that 112 is to find? It took me well over a year and the best I got was a Fine+ copy. The 125 was hard for me as well for whatever reason, and my copy of that is no gem. (shrug)

I may post my 108 early or late as I'm heading out of town on Saturday. It is a pretty nice copy with a slight spineroll. I need to upgrade my 109 and 110 though...