• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

PokerKid...does this one count as part of your poker/card cover quest? The spade tattoo...

AllStarWestern109.jpg

I used to have it on my list, but based on another Western cover I decided it was an arrowhead.

I have never read the book. If it is indeed a spade, please let me know because I need to put it back on my list.

PokerKid...does this one count as part of your poker/card cover quest? The spade tattoo...

AllStarWestern109.jpg

I used to have it on my list, but based on another Western cover I decided it was an arrowhead.

I have never read the book. If it is indeed a spade, please let me know because I need to put it back on my list.

It's definitely not an arrow. I'm afraid, Pokerkid, we're going to have to call a spade "a spade." :kidaround:

GreenLantern109.jpg

Grell's lumpen heroes -- I see that he wisely chose to crop out GA GL's arms this month.

Again with the tilted buildings in the background too.

You think I'm bad about Grell? Just wait 'til we get to Ernie Chan/Chua's cover runs. Some of you guys will probably put me on ignore with all my wailing and gnashing.

Jack

yeah, the lumps look OK on Black Canary

AllStarWestern109.jpg

It's definitely not an arrow. I'm afraid, Pokerkid, we're going to have to call a spade "a spade." :kidaround:

So, SeaDevils, ya selling? :baiting:

AllStarWestern109.jpg

So, SeaDevils, ya selling? :baiting:

As soon as Comick1 sells me his copy. ;)

I agree. Today was the largest scan I had seen and it definitely doesn't look much like an arrowhead. I'll never finish if I keep adding books to my list.

"I'll never finish if I keep adding books to my list."

Sorry, but you've made me resort to smileyfaces.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

"Aren't you finished with your comic book collection yet?" ask the well-meaning spouses and friends.

How many people here think that they'll ever "finish?"

Jack