• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

X-Men113CGC99OWW.jpg

Now thats something I just don't see very often. Wonder why they didn't just give it a 10 ? Nice run Steve (thumbs u

AllAmWest113-1.jpg

D copy?

Church copy

Adamstrange..you and comick1 are killing me with all these beautiful DC 50's westerns. If I could ever find nice ones for sale I'd have them too. Keep posting..at least I can enjoy your pics.

You just show that beautiful 9.0 Flash 113..and you say my Real Screen is a nice copy? lol Actually....most any copy is nice on those old RSC's. You just can't find them HG. My Flash 113 I posted this morning is crying now. lol

I'll probably get trashed for saying this, but it would make sense to me that if a book is already posted, there really isn't a reason to post another copy unless that copy looks to be in nicer shape than the first one posted. Maybe an exception could be made for scarce books as it is nice to see how many collectors own them, but how many times do we need to look at very common books in low to mid grade. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Just one person's opinion. :)

Ken

I'll probably get trashed for saying this, but it would make sense to me that if a book is already posted, there really isn't a reason to post another copy unless that copy looks to be in nicer shape than the first one posted. Maybe an exception could be made for scarce books as it is nice to see how many collectors own them, but how many times do we need to look at very common books in low to mid grade. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Just one person's opinion. :)

Ken

Sorry our repeat postings offend you Ken. I'm probably the most offensive one as everday I probably post many books that have been posted or are posted later. And many of mine are inferior copies :o Oh my... I thought Danny's intention of the thread was to show your books each day. Not..if someone's already shown it...then don't bother. I have taken great time to photograph all these books and because of Danny it has kept me shooting on practically a daily basis. If not for this thread I probably wouldn't keep it up.

Personally I enjoy seeing the repeats and seeing what all others collect and enjoy. It's also interesting to see the various grades and printings..such as color differences because of which end of the run the book was printed.... :blahblah:

Okay..you've been trashed.. lol:baiting: on with the show.

Charlie....great showing of books. Your Flash 113 looks betterin' mine. I think everyones Flash 113 looks betterin' my copy.

ll113.jpg

I have a copy of that book, but yours is nicer, Danny. I've always liked that book. You don't see many of the 35-center DC Giants. Post some more if you have 'em.

I think there were only 4? Lois Lane, World's Finest 206...dang, what were the other two....

These came out just as the prices were being changed to 25 cents and 52 page formats, hence the slight price increase.

Ken

Sorry our repeat postings offend you Ken. I'm probably the most offensive one as everday I probably post many books that have been posted or are posted later. And many of mine are inferior copies :o Oh my... I thought Danny's intention of the thread was to show your books each day. Not..if someone's already shown it...then don't bother. I have taken great time to photograph all these books and because of Danny it has kept me shooting on practically a daily basis. If not for this thread I probably wouldn't keep it up.

Personally I enjoy seeing the repeats and seeing what all others collect and enjoy. It's also interesting to see the various grades and printings..such as color differences because of which end of the run the book was printed.... :blahblah:

Okay..you've been trashed.. lol:baiting: on with the show.

Charlie....great showing of books. Your Flash 113 looks betterin' mine. I think everyones Flash 113 looks betterin' my copy.

I'm not offended at all by people posting their books. It was only a suggestion and people should do as they please. Now I don't want to derail this thread any further, but thanks for your input. I think you have made some valid points. (thumbs u

Ken

ll113.jpg

I have a copy of that book, but yours is nicer, Danny. I've always liked that book. You don't see many of the 35-center DC Giants. Post some more if you have 'em.

I think there were only 4? Lois Lane, World's Finest 206...dang, what were the other two....

These came out just as the prices were being changed to 25 cents and 52 page formats, hence the slight price increase.

Here's another.. Danny probably has the World's Finest issue..so I won't show mine again. Can't recall the 4th one myself. I'll check thru my records..

JLA93.jpg

Okay...looked thru my records...the other .35 cent giant was Jimmy Olsen #140. I haven't photgraphed my copy yet. So Danny..post 'em.

I guess Danny's right about there being only 4 as I did not find any other than the 4 35 center DC giants I have here.

Flash 113-Origin and first appearance of the Trickster; highest graded copy!

Wow.

Wow because your copy is so nice, and wow that there's nothing higher.