• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Okay...looked thru my records...the other .35 cent giant was Jimmy Olsen #140. I haven't photgraphed my copy yet. So Danny..post 'em.

I guess Danny's right about there being only 4 as I did not find any other than the 4 35 center DC giants I have here.

Here it is...

http://www.comiclink.com/./auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fallsub%2Easp%3F1%3D1%26Focused%3D1%26id%3D1058%26TO%3D%26FROM%3D%26x%3D20%26y%3D6%26pg%3D7%23Item%5F783692&id=783692

I'll probably get trashed for saying this, but it would make sense to me that if a book is already posted, there really isn't a reason to post another copy unless that copy looks to be in nicer shape than the first one posted. Maybe an exception could be made for scarce books as it is nice to see how many collectors own them, but how many times do we need to look at very common books in low to mid grade. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Just one person's opinion. :)

Ken

:makepoint:

:foryou:

SensationMys113spk-2.jpg

(worship) Man I've always wanted to get some of those. Awesome copy dude.

I ran out of superlatives on this one...

I'll probably get trashed for saying this, but it would make sense to me that if a book is already posted, there really isn't a reason to post another copy unless that copy looks to be in nicer shape than the first one posted. Maybe an exception could be made for scarce books as it is nice to see how many collectors own them, but how many times do we need to look at very common books in low to mid grade. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Just one person's opinion. :)

Ken

So this would be a bad post? :sorry:

SensationMys113-6.jpg

SensationMys113spk-2.jpg

Ken

So this would be a bad post? :sorry:

SensationMys113-6.jpg

SensationMys113spk-2.jpg

Double wow! (Good post.)

AllAmWest113-1.jpg

D copy?

Church copy

I was gonna guess that first but the "D" threw me off lol

The "D" distributor code is the most common one for Church copies, though this particular crayon "D" was seldom used.

AllAmWest113-1.jpg

D copy?

Church copy

I was gonna guess that first but the "D" threw me off lol

The "D" distributor code is the most common one for Church copies, though this particular crayon "D" was seldom used.

OK, that one is an arrowhead!

Beautiful 113s - post as many as you like.