• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

hoppy121.jpg

lol Even hanging by a failing rope over a waterfall, with a damsel in distress floating toward him, old Hoppalong has that same calm expression on his face!

Not to mention a heavy case of osteoperosis for poor ol' Hoppy-modo.

That's was my Toth Western so seems fitting to post a group shot.

AllAmericanToth.jpg

AllAmericanToth.jpg

ARRRGGH...Toth....overload...must not loose contiou....

Nice books..C'mon Adam, after that showcase, you gotta give us the low-down on how/where you scored those HG All-American Westerns...

Bill

AllAmericanToth.jpg

Nice books..C'mon Adam, after that showcase, you gotta give us the low-down on how/where you scored those HG All-American Westerns...

Bill

That's a helluva collection! Wow. Talk about dynamic, colorful, beautiful covers.

Just looked in OSPG and it looks like Toth did about 18 covers. Yet another run I now must be on the hunt for...

That was my last Toth Western so seems fitting to post a group shot.

AllAmericanToth.jpg

Bill

Those are all Church copies that I picked up over the course of about 10 years. The 121 was the first one that I picked up and it's still definitely my favorite.

Those are all Church copies that I picked up over the course of about 10 years. The 121 was the first one that I picked up and it's still definitely my favorite.

That 109 is very striking, that's my fav out of this swell grouping! :golfclap: