• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

I have seriously been falling behind in posting my WW run. Catchup time!

Another Wonder Girl cover...there is a trend developing...

WW_150.jpg

More Wonder Girl...

WW_151.jpg

Great Hera! Wonder Girl actually took over the book! Wonderful Andru/Esposito monster cover.

WW_152.jpg

Wonder Girl got her UGLY on!

WW_153.jpg

I love this TIKI Monster!

WW_154.jpg

That's a lot of Amazons.

WW_155.jpg

sm155.jpg

Wow, there are some serious perspective issues with this scene. The people in the crowd are looking back over their shoulders to see Superman, but he's only just breaking through the ring. And for some reason Superman is giant compared to the people in the front row.

Great Hera! Wonder Girl actually took over the book! Wonderful Andru/Esposito monster cover.

WW_152.jpg

WW_153.jpg

I've never seen these issues where Wonder Girl becomes the main feature. Very strange!

Beautiful WW's. Thanks for catching up! It's been a treat to see these sharp copies.

My pleasure!

I must admit that these copies are really so nice that they actually sparkle (cover gloss, I mean).

The editors must have been having some trouble with WW's sales, as they first tried to change the focus to Wonder Girl, the adult Diana was almost reduced to a supporting character. After that didnt work, they did something just awful to this title...as we shall see in the next couple of days..stay tuned!

Bill

Beautiful WW's. Thanks for catching up! It's been a treat to see these sharp copies.

My pleasure!

I must admit that these copies are really so nice that they actually sparkle (cover gloss, I mean).

The editors must have been having some trouble with WW's sales, as they first tried to change the focus to Wonder Girl, the adult Diana was almost reduced to a supporting character. After that didnt work, they did something just awful to this title...as we shall see in the next couple of days..stay tuned!

Bill

I am amazed to that they added Wonder Girl to Brave and the Bold 60 without an origin, or any explanantion. Confused me forever...probably still does!

My pleasure!

Bill

You definitely have my curiousity piqued.

I have all but the earliest Fantastic Fours but haven't posted too many of them. But this issue is a sentimental favorite: it's the first issue I bought new off the newstand, and one of the first Marvels. It started a love affair with FF, one of the greatest series in all of comic history.

FF155.jpg