• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

one of my very favorite Neal Adams covers and a under appreciated book overall. Not only is this a classic Neal cover but the format switches to a dollar book as well.

sf182.jpg

I appreciate it!!!

I love the purple space background -- DC used that several times on their 50s sci fi books.

I forgot all about this Adams gem! I think I have a copy...

That's one of the great things about this thread: getting reacquainted with books I haven't seen or thought about for decades.

This marks about halfway through the year, day 182 of 365. I know the thread has lost steam as I thought it would once we got into higher numbers. I thank everyone who has contributed so far. Please scan a few books to help this keep going through 365 :grin:

I've been negligent in the last couple of weeks... I think because others are posting the books I have. It's been too easy to sit back and let you guys do all the heavy lifting!

I'll try to work a little harder and pitch in. I've also been very pressed for time for personal reasons, but it doesn't take that long to pull a book or two and scan them.

This is still my favorite thread, and I check it every day!

drstrange180.jpg

Beautiful book.

You're scans are much better than you usually see on slabs. What's your secret?

sf181.jpg

I'm confused by this cover. The dialogue suggests that Superman should be some kind of deformed gnome, but he looks like he always does when Ernie Chua draws him.

sf181.jpg

I'm confused by this cover. The dialogue suggests that Superman should be some kind of deformed gnome, but he looks like he always does when Ernie Chua draws him.

HAW! Chua-bashing! Count me in!

Jack

Well, it appears this will be my 5000th post. Took about six years to get what takes Greggy a couple of months lol

More than half of my posts have probably been cover scan posts. I love sharing my collection with you all and seeing yours as well.

Thanks again to everyone for their contributions to this thread, it is alot of fun!

Well, it appears this will be my 5000th post. Took about six years to get what takes Greggy a couple of months lol

More than half of my posts have probably been cover scan posts. I love sharing my collection with you all and seeing yours as well.

Thanks again to everyone for their contributions to this thread, it is alot of fun!

Congratulations! :applause:

Your collection is amazing and I truly enjoy seeing those stunning books you share. I am grateful this thread has allowed me to see great books for so many collections.