• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Well, it appears this will be my 5000th post. Took about six years to get what takes Greggy a couple of months lol

More than half of my posts have probably been cover scan posts. I love sharing my collection with you all and seeing yours as well.

Thanks again to everyone for their contributions to this thread, it is alot of fun!

Your collection is amazing and I truly enjoy seeing those stunning books you share. I am grateful this thread has allowed me to see great books for so many collections.

+1 Looking forward to your next 5000! :headbang:

Great Tip Top with Peanuts. Does anyone know if Charles Schultz did the work on Peanuts when they were in comic books?

Great Tip Top with Peanuts. Does anyone know if Charles Schultz did the work on Peanuts when they were in comic books?

The answer is, in general, no. He did some covers and a little bit of interior work only.

Here's a LINK to a good article on the Peanuts comic books