• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

I haven't been showing my JLA's and Green Lantern's much cause the two Johns most always have them. But I thought this was an exceptional looking copy. And I already had it photographed.

That's ok with me. I'm pretty much done with my JLAs. I have a few here and there, but I haven't begun my 33-60 run yet.

Archie35.jpg

This is one of the more interesting covers of Mad magazine, and I believe it is their

only wrap-around. What a fascinating collection of corporation trademarks. How many can you name?

Mad35A.jpg

Mad35B.jpg

While I'm talking about Mad, they are on # 498 with only two more to go to hit the 500 milestone, and what do they do? I read that the powers to be have decided to begin publishing quarterly. I need my Mad fix more than four times a year. Hoo Hah!

c35.jpg

Silver!! Holy Moley!! Out of all the Collectors edition $1.00 books you've shown so far...this is the only one I do not have... Thanks to Minerva I do not have a copy of that atrocity tainting my collection. Much better off there with you and yours. :devil: Oh and good luck with it. :wishluck: That's some real bad Karma bro' :baiting:

AAUUURRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh heh heh :roflmao:

:kidaround:

c35.jpg

Silver!! Holy Moley!! Out of all the Collectors edition $1.00 books you've shown so far...this is the only one I do not have... Thanks to Minerva I do not have a copy of that atrocity tainting my collection. Much better off there with you and yours. :devil: Oh and good luck with it. :wishluck: That's some real bad Karma bro' :baiting:

AAUUURRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh heh heh :roflmao:

:kidaround:

I wasn't going to say anything, but.... :roflmao: